Using your @oricom.ca address
You have been assigned an email address with your ORICOM INTERNET plan. Most of our plans offer up to 4 email addresses. You may request additional email addresses in your online customer area.
There are several advantages to using your ORICOM INTERNET email address: free access to the online customer area to manage your messages, email virus protection, junk mail and spam protection and the option of customizing this protection. Click this link to learn more about email protection.
Below, you will find instructions for configuring and using email software as well as web-based email functionality.
Web-based email functionality
- Creating an automatic email response message using the web interface.
- Forwarding your emails to another address using the web interface.
- Deleting emails using the web interface.
- Automatically filtering your emails using the web interface.
- Checking how much space is left in your mailbox using the web interface.
Configuring email software
- Configuring an ORICOM email on IncrediMail
- Configuring an ORICOM email on Mac
- Configuring an ORICOM email on Outlook 2010
- Configuring an ORICOM email on Windows Live Mail 2011